Friday, May 6, 2011

33 on me!

Oh my, oh my, oh my!

Keeping my fingers crossed...I just got some news today and I feel fairly great about it! I'll know more tomorrow.

For now though, I wanted to write about my birthday, it was April 14th. As in last month.

It fell on a Thursday, I worked. Good thing I did or else I would have missed out on these:

Above are the tulips Hayden de-petaled while Chip was outside mowing the yard, she was supposed to be sleeping!


The week prior to my birthday I received an envelope at work. A woman I help quite a bit with artwork sent me a $50 gift card to Longhorn. So, Chip and I went to my sister's house after work and then to Longhorn. For the first time EVER we had drinks, ate an appetizer, a full meal and dessert. We don't go out to eat often and when we do we have a drink and split a meal or Chip thoroughly pisses me off by ordering a hamburger. Anyway, the entire meal, from start to finish, was pretty awesome. We burned through the $50 on the gift card and spent another $45 on top of it. SO WORTH IT! And HELL! IT! WAS! MY! BIRTHDAY! That is my excuse.  



Hayden and Chip gifted me with vegetable plants, hanging flowers and LOVE. I wanted the veggies and flowers...but the love was really all I needed.
 
33 ON ME



No comments: