Tuesday, March 29, 2011

January @ 91 ~ March @ 101

I caught a third generation funk back in January, at least I think it was January. It traveled through Hayden and then through Chip, finally landing right inside my damn left nostril. I took my ass to the doctor and was told what I already knew. I had a sinus infection. I hurt like a sumbitch...my nose, my teeth, my ears, the side of head. If I go the rest of my life without another sinus infection I will be ecstatic!

All of this brings me to the fact that while I was at the doctor's office they weighed me. I weighed a hefty 91 pounds, clothed. Downer! Well, I left there thinking I'd clear up the sinus infection and then worry about my weight, or lack thereof.

The following weekend I hit the GNC store and bought some protein powder, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey in Extreme Milk Chocolate. I started out drinking two servings a day and am now down to one. I weighed myself last weekend and I topped out at 101 pounds, clothed. Somewhere over the course of seven or eight weeks I gained close to ten pounds.

I'm fucking thrilled!

Now if I can just get the extra weight to spread evenly across my body instead of just squatting right on my ass/hips/tummy mama area I'll be set.

What? What do you mean that's the secret to life?

Oh! I get it.

No comments: