Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 13 - Day 20

Once again, I fail miserably in posting a single photo each day. I actually failed over and over again, a few days even passed (8th, 9th, 12th) where a single photo was not even captured. So there.
The sick hit Hayden 3 weeks ago today. The same sick slapped Chip a few days later and I'll be damned if that same sick didn't creep up and clobber me too, oh, two weeks ago today. My mama is immune gene up and hauled ass apparently as I seem to have been struck the worst out of the three of us. By last Friday I had took all I was taking, I sucked it up and went to the doctor. Thank God for Flonase and Augmentin.
I am just going to go ahead and chalk January's portion of the photo a day project attempt fail up to the sick, that'll work for me. That'll also explain why there was no family photo for the second and third Sunday in January. I didn't forget about it, I simply didn't give a shit and well, I said fuck it! And then I forgot about it, until now anyway.
So, onward! Below are photos from Day 13 - Day 20. From here on out I am hell bent on making this project a success.

Day 13 : January 13th


Day 14 : January 14th


Day 15 : January 15th


Day 16 : January 16th


Day 17 : January 17th


Day 18 : January 18th


Day 19 : January 19th


Day 20 : January 20th 

No comments: