Friday, October 8, 2010

This : That

The weather has been, shall I say, fickle..ranging from 40-75. One definitely needs long sleeves and a sweater, jeans, socks, shoes. All things Hayden has adamantly refused to wear. Flip-flops! Flip-flops! No kid! No, flops. Sorry.

She took her socks and pants off last night before she went to bed. I pick my battles with her and arguing with her to put them back on was not something I was interested in. So this morning she makes her way upstairs to where I am and stands in front of me. Shivering. "I cold," she said. Well, duh!

My plan for this weekend is to spend $100 on appropriate cold-weather clothing for her. She has nothing to get her through fall much less winter. All of her pants are either too short in length or too big in the waist. Her shirts are too short in length and in the arms. Hell, she's grown a damn foot since last fall.

(I'm trying to recall what symbol I used to transition to another topic, mind stump!)

Anyway, I used my night guard for the first time last night. Honestly, I could tell a difference when I woke up this morning. My jaw was slightly painful but compared to what it has been, it felt pretty damn alright. I told Chip that it really makes me wish I had taken care of it sooner. All those years...pretty fucked up actually.

+

There we go...maybe a simple plus sign is an adequate transition symbol. Seems fitting. I am indeed adding to what has already spewed from my hole.

+

That about covers it, not a whole lot going on around here. Back tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments: