Monday, September 13, 2010

Hayden von Brinkhaus

Hayden thinks she is a puppy or a dog, or perhaps a puppy dog...


She nibbles on kibble. This has gone on for quite some time. As with almost anything that takes place frequently I have become desensitized to it. Ah, you want to eat dog food...have at it!

The sniffing started a couple of weeks ago. I noticed she was sniffing me one morning when I got her out of her crib, paid it no mind because hey, I'm not raising a dog. Sandy and mom said she was sniffing them too. And papaw...and daddy. If Khan could talk he would no doubt tell me it took all he had not to hike up on her because she had her nose up his ass.

She also laps water, meaning she takes it in with her tongue...while on all fours.

But, this past weekend, well, she did one better. Better than eating dog food, better than sniffing dog ass, better than swishing dog saliva around in her mouth....

She followed Khan around outside until he realized he couldn't lose her and said fuck it! I'm going to shit right here!

So, what did Hayden do...she hauled ass, tried to lose me, realized she couldn't and said fuck it! I'm going to shit right here!

Look, proof!

Fresh and not-so-clean!

Edited to add the most repulsive behavior to date, in my opinion anyway:

The other night Hayden and I were sitting on the couch and I went into the kitchen to get something only to come back around the corner and see Hayden sitting on the couch licking her big toe. Yes, licking her big toe! Lo and behold, there sat Khan, not two feet away, licking his paw. Shit : not! Considering she just followed him around barefoot a couple of hours before this tops the entire act of shitting outside! Right!?

No comments: