Friday, March 5, 2010

This Moment : Week One



Numerous weeks ago I dedicated Friday's to bits. I followed through exactly one time. Par and GO! me.

I'm still going to stick with it if I have something to bitch about which shouldn't be all that difficult, but hell, some weeks it is hard to think of a reason that it sucks to be me (for this I am thankful). Shit is going fairly smooth once again. I can roll with the flow all day. Maybe I will start doing bits about Chip, he has more bad luck than I do. Bad luck fairs well when doing bits.

Wait! I got one, referencing Chip, of course.

Pipes froze, no water, toilet piled high with shit. Shit that was not my own.
IT SUCKS TO BE ME CHIP!

Use your imagination.

So, anyway...

Soule Mama has a Friday ritual: {this moment}

I plan to follow her lead. How difficult can posting a photo and not writing a single word be? Besides, I love this sort of thing.

Above is my photo for this week, taken today. I cheated. I added some words to the photo but will refrain from doing so next week!

Enjoy!

No comments: