Friday, January 8, 2010

Quotes ~ n~ Bits

"Way back up in the country, back in the hills, down in the hollows where the folks are real.." (Tracy Byrd)

(When I heard the quotes below, I thought about the above.)

A call into a local radio station this morning:
"I just wanted to let everybody know that there's a cow and a mule standing right on the side of I-75 at exit 336."

A call from our neighbor to my husband one night last week:
"I'm out here in y'alls yard. If I can catch it, can I have the chicken that's up in y'alls tree?"

Next...

On Fridays, if I remember and have time, I will add to the following bits (source: Kidd Kraddick):


BITS


Get Over It!
You aren't the only one with staggering electric bills. Get over it!


Does That Make Me Crazy?
I don't feel the need/desire/want to announce my every move on Facebook/Myspace/Twitter. Does that make me crazy?


It Sucks To Be Me
It's 19 degrees outside. All of my thermals are dirty. It sucks to be me!



By the way...it's fucking cold!

No comments: