Monday, January 4, 2010

The End, The Beginning

Lord, I feel obligated to write something about Hayden's second Christmas.

I have NOTHING!

The photos I took, well, let's just say I am not overly thrilled with any of them. When Hayden purposefully makes this face when she hears the word picture I give up!




WHY?! WHY!?
It's like she's screaming to herself GO BLANK! GO BLANK!

So, this was Hayden's second Christmas, but, this Christmas was second to none. I suspect each year will get better and better.

Onward...

Happy New Year!

I was sleeping soundly when 2010 arrived. Sad. True.

I am already anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring. Bring on the daffodils!

Who am I kidding? The high today is 33. The water in the house has been steady dripping for days.

The end is not in sight.

Oh, shit! Not to be forgotten...

Congratulations to Christy and Andy! Their gorgeous baby girl, Maddi, was born December 29th. Little does that doll know...she has one rad mama! What an exciting way to start the new year!

Since Hayden came along almost two years ago (HOLY SHIT!) the number of babies in our family has quadrupled, and there's more to come. Hayden, Isaiah, Ingrid, Gavyn and Maddi will welcome Dustin's twins in March, as will the rest of us. I absolutely can not wait to see these babies, to see Dustin in them, how cool will that be?

2010. Right now, right now I'm feeling pretty good about 2010.

It could be because my vacation time reset on the 1st, I have a best friend in FL, she wants me to visit, I have a husband who can handle our toddler, and hot damn, I have $90, a vehicle and can drive myself to Chattanooga airport!

When I say hell, you say yeah!
Hell!

No comments: