Monday, December 21, 2009

Karma and Shit

What goes around comes around, right?

Karma can be a bitch, but my karma, my karma is a kick-ass thing.

So, sure there are ways I could be a better person, many, many ways. I won't count them now, or ever, for fear I may never find a spot to stop.

I received two gifts over the weekend. Both unexpected. When things like this happen to me I can't help but wonder why. My final answer...karma. I do put good things out there, I do unto others.

I am thankful that there are people who recognize a friend when they see one. I am thankful that I know these people and that they recognize me as such.

~

Cracker Barrel gives me the shits! Without fail, within an hour, I am on the toilet.

Our Christmas party for work was last Saturday.

Gift card for Cracker Barrel (you know where this is going) goes to...

Heather!

I about shit myself.

Better luck next time.

~

To the two people who do read this, check out http://thepioneerwoman.com. She is having some awesome giveaways over there. Also, if you like to cook check out her other site, http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen, giveaways there too. Granted, thousands of people enter but hey, if your karma is like mine you might just end up shitting yourself because you won a $500 gift card to Amazon!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: