Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bitchin'!

Within the last 8 days:
~ my tooth was yanked out of my head
~ the spot on my back/ass/crack came back...and went away
~ my eyeball was poked, and hard, by a toddler, on accident
~ the brace holding up the shed fell due to an extreme amount of rain and high winds crumbling the foundation the brace was sitting on, in turn sending the brace to the ground, but not without breaking the water pipe and leaving me with no water (but, of course!)

...go fucking figure!

At least I don't have dry socket (sorry dad), an abscess on my ass (any longer) and my eye (the bad one) has returned to it's "normal" state.

I'm fed up with:
~ cell phones and cell phone companies
~ people who talk too much on their cell phones
~ money
~ not having money
~ people with money who don't appreciate what they have
~ people with money who bitch about money
~ getting bent over by people/places/things that should in no way be bending me over
~ figuring out gifts for Christmas
~ repetition

There. I am not in the best of moods. BUT...

Hayden isn't sick and I thought she was coming down with something so there's good to be found. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find sometimes.

No comments: