Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Smart and Funny


Simple things like this blow my mind. They really do.

Last night while sitting at the table with Hayden I realized something that perhaps she has known for quite some time...or maybe not, her language is in the explosive category as of late.

She says:
boobie
belly button
birdie (it is what it is, what do you call it)
hair
head
ear
eyes (her favorite)
nose
mouth
chin
cheek
toes
foot
...and points to each of them.

She also:
moos like a cow
roars like a lion (this shit is so cute it is sickening)
meows like a cat
barks like a dog
neighs like a horse
quacks like a duck
...and can correctly identify the animal that makes each sound.

Last week, I taught her to smile on command. HOLY SHIT! It is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long ass time, and it never gets old. That's saying something. Hopefully, the little turd will allow me to snap a picture of said command in action. Don't count on it and you won't be disappointed. You know, lower your expectations and you might be pleasantly surprised. Works for me, on occasion.

1 comment:

connie said...

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..WHERES NANNY BABY..........RIGHT HERE...