Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blaming the Bitch

Last night the three of us were sitting comfortably on the couch. Hayden was actually laying in the middle of him and I. He was sitting just on the edge of the couch. He let one rip. Hayden paid it no mind, I don't think she heard it. Before I could reem him a new one she popped her head up and said, "Poop!" She then jumped down from the couch and bent over to where she was almost touching the floor and pointed furiously at some random spot on the tile. (I wish I could say this was odd behavior, but no.) So, she heads over to the door, opens it half way, bends at the waist and yells (in her little voice) Kiki, Kiki.

Go figure!

Gah! I wish I had some things on video. We laughed damn hard at this and yet to retell it, well, it just doesn't do it justice.

No comments: