Monday, September 14, 2009

Makin' It!

I can’t recall if I wrote about my garden experience this year. I don’t care enough to actually go back and look either. I probably didn’t as it parallels the worst time of year for me in regards to time and management. Summer isn’t what it used to be. While most are vacationing I am stressing.

Ok, I lied...here it is.

That post is the extent of my gardening talk. There isn't much to say. I tried, I failed...for the most part. About a month ago I transplanted the pitiful plants I was lucky enough to have left in the garden into containers that are sitting on my porch. Check'em out, I'm going to pull a green thumb out of my ass if it's the last thing I do.






I have decided that I will not plow, wait, who I am I kidding, that I will not have my dad or my husband tear up my yard next spring. I will either do raised beds or containers. Go with what works, right?

No comments: