Friday, September 18, 2009

In the Hole

Work is letting up a bit.

I am thankful.

I do not write about work much due to the fact that people can read...and I need my job. So, I'll deal with the pain that comes along with biting my tongue, which is rather difficult for me to do, seeing how I (as a rule) call them as I see them. No need to beat around the bush. Lately, though, I feel like I'm simply spinning in circles, getting nowhere, getting dizzy.

My ass is filled with so much smoke I could fart and a cloud would hover over the entire state of Georgia.

I am a firm believer that having something to look forward to makes me keep moving. I have five vacation days left this year, and my God, am I looking forward to them. The knowing keeps me going. There is definitely something about the knowing. In more aspects than one.

No comments: