Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring: Day 26

Gosh, I am tired. Not so sure why. However, I feel like I could sleep the day away if it were possible, and it isn't, I am at work and must stay here due to being a provider and all.

I woke up with a headache, again. Which really pisses me off to be honest. I don't normally get headaches but I know for sure I have woke up with a headache more than a few times in the past couple of months. I took some ibuprofen when I got to work and the headache has since subsided. Thank the good Lord. I despise having headaches and not being able to lay my head down and close my eyes.

In lieu of trying to take a new photo this evening and posting it (which I can tell you for sure would never happen, I'm lazy once I get home) here is one from Easter that will melt your heart, unless you don't find little girls in dresses, bonnets and bloomers the sweetest thing going.


No comments: