Monday, February 23, 2009

Enough Already Kate Winslet!

Something annoying.

Kate Winslet's acceptance huffing and puffing. Goodness, does it ever end? Was she in the middle of a marathon sex session in the shitter and upon hearing her name dart hysterically to the stage? I don't get it. Whistle if you agree.

I didn't watch the Oscars last night. I heard a clip of Kate's speech on the radio this morning, poor me. Sounds identical (almost) to the out-of-breath bs she spewed out at the Golden Globes. Skip ahead to 2 minutes and gather.



Now that I have that off my chest.

I actually watched about 20 mintues of The Amazing Race and called it quits. Hayden went to sleep at 7:15 and woke up at 8:15, but went right back to sleep with a little patting. I took that as a bad sign of things to come, meaning she would be up in two hours and who knew if she would be in the teething trenches or not. Turns out she was not. I didn't hear a peep out of her until 5:30 this morning, thank the sleep fairies, and Motrin. I got the much needed sleep I was lacking from the weekend.

I will follow up tomorrow with a post about Hayden's party and the preparation that went into it.

Gotta go...it's 5:00 somewhere, and that somewhere is here, now!

~ I just noticed that I published this at 2:05 originally. Dude, it took me 3 hours to effin' edit this post down to what you see before you. Have mercy!

No comments: