Wednesday, June 4, 2008


I am beginning to wonder if anyone will ever read my blog. I am not advertising so it will be pretty hard to find I suppose. I am not going to take it personal. I will continue to post and record my experiences as I see fit.


Baby Talk:

Hayden has been in a not-so-good mood since Sunday. She is distractable but not for long. We think she is teething, hope she is, so that we have an explanation for her behavior. I have already pointed out the fact that she gnaws her fist and fingers and drools non stop. These among other reasons make us believe we will see a tooth within the next month. "They" say that the actual tooth may not make an appearance for a month after the process of teething starts. FUN! I sympathize with Hayden, I do. I'm sure she has no clue what is going on and is coping the best way she can. Bottom line: We better see a tooth or else.


Weekend Talk:

Last weekend, no, the weekend before that, we planned to take the boat out. I got a call from my mom at 9:30 PM the night before telling me that it wouldn't start. So, no boating action. I forget what we ended up doing to pass the time. Something forgettable. I am looking forward to the retry that will happen in a few days time. Lookout people, here we come, and we are riding in on a Chariot (please see above photo). Can't wait!!


1 comment:

CONNIE said...

BRITTANY JUST SHOWED ME THIS BLOG..I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT...